Want to hire freelance writer UK to be a website writer UK for your business? Of course you do!
So, you’re ready to hire a writer for your website, blog, or book? Marvellous! Just give me a little bit of info about what you’re after. Use the bullet-point checklist below the form to outline the brief (and don’t worry if you don’t have all the ideas set in stone yet – I can offer two emails or a 15 minute phone call as a free consultation).
Send me a message here and I’ll respond within 24 hours with a no-commitment quote. If you want to get the ball rolling immediately, you can fire off an instant order for a fixed-price package: just click here.
- The name and website of your organisation
- The type of job you want to hire a writer for: SEO copy to get your page higher in Google results / property description / email newsletter / product or service sales page / health blog post / educational advice page / product description / family magazine feature / memoir ghostwriting / anything else?
- Word count: give figure as fixed (e.g. 1000 words) or a range (e.g. 1250 – 1500 words). Click here for a guide about what a word count looks like.
- Target audience (age, location, gender, income, education level, interests)
- Goals: what do you want to achieve with this writing?
- Desired timescale
- Tone of voice: luxurious, casual, formal, funny, sarcastic, child-friendly…?
- Anything else that might be important to the task