I’m Becky Kleanthous, a UK freelance writer. Check out my qualifications and writing samples below, and then get in touch when you’re ready to hire a writer who can smash it out of the park.
My clients particularly appreciate my speedy work, attention to the brief, and distinctive, engaging voice: could these qualities benefit your organisation too?
With a degree in English Language, I can use linguistic insight and authenticity to enhance your brand’s tone of voice. This individual voice is the most effective way to connect with your customers, so it must never be underestimated!
Having an English Language degree also means that my technical accuracy in spelling, punctuation and grammar is always polished and professional. Too many writers fail to tighten these nuts and bolts, which can undermine the quality and authority of your organisation’s message.
Furthermore, my 1st class honours in an additional degree (Creative Writing and English Literature) reflects my skill and perfectionism as a writer, whilst my MA Education, which was awarded with distinction, demonstrates my expertise in communication. Don’t compromise on this: you need a writer who can listen to your specific requirements, respond thoughtfully, and convey ideas clearly and successfully to your customers.
Copywriting experience and samples
I’m a specialist freelance education writer, and an experienced copywriter for travel, healthcare, retail, family, technology, finance, automotive, and legal pieces. I have a great track record of SEO copywriting across a range of subjects, increasing traffic and conversions as a result of my keyword research, integration and strategy.
If you’re searching for print article or website writers for hire online, a diligent digital marketing writer, or a writer for blog posts, then your search stops right here.
A few examples of my work:
- Edinburgh.org Wellness in Edinburgh all year round (tourism blog)
- BBC Newsjack (comedy script)
- UniversityCompare.com (commercial, educational copy)
- How can you prove medical misdiagnosis? (insurance, legal)
- Audiopi scripts (literary, educational podcast scripts for students)
- TheCalculatorSite.com (mathematical, educational information)
- Life in the fast lane with Luxury Club (commercial, automotive)
- Crooked Pieces’ And Then She Said a Funny Thing (comedy script)
- LifeHacksForKids.com (parenting, psychology)
- Climbing frames that grow with your child (product blog)
- Operation Snap (commercial SEO blog post)
- What is hydrotherapy? (commercial, healthcare)
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer (press release)
- Author of word pops: poetry activity books for adults and children
- Ghostwriter for crime fiction novels
- Children’s poetry published by The Emma Press
- Political poetry selected and performed by Brave New Word ‘Break up Britain’
- Shortlisted for Making Waves spoken word competition 2017
- Short fiction shortlisted for Edinburgh StoryShop
- Regular judge for BBC 500 words writing competition
Language, books, poetry, media; TV, film, podcasts, music; teaching, education, young people and schools; politics, feminism and society; domestic, family, cookery, home; shopping, style, technology and design; nature, the outdoors and walking; health, wellness and mental health; Edinburgh; Brighton; Europe; travel, environment, culture and leisure.